[DL] Lost Angels (major spoiler)

Ok for all you players out there - walk on by.

OK, one of my players has fallen a bit foul of the Guardian Angels (he had
been doing well up to a point - but then was just plain stupid).  He now has
a couple of options - (A) Work out a deal with the Church (read - sell his
soul) or (B) get sent to the Rock Island Prison (read - die).  I was just
wondering how to handle (B), (option A was the easy one!), when my mind
drifted back to a comic trade paperback, I'd read a while ago.

Are any of you guys familiar with Frank Millers - Ronin?  If you are in it
there is a good bit, where the heroine, Casey, has been captured along with
two of her squad by mutant type people who live underground.  They are in a
pitch black cell.  The scene is class, with her only finding out at the end
that the reason her collegue has gone loopy is that themutant  folks are
cannibals and they have been taking him piece by piece.  At the end she
realises that she is only talking to herself because both her collegues have
been taken and that she is next.  I've typed out the dialogue for use if the
player goes down this path.  The only problem I see with it, is that it
discloses one of the major secrets to the player - so you can only play out
the scene, if you know the guy is pretty good roleplayer and won't let his
player knowledge interfere with his next character - or that he won't blurt
out later anything about cannibals.

I'm not going to post the dialogue, because it does lean heavily on the
stuff in the comic book, but if anyone doesn't have the comic book then send
me an email privately and I'll pass it on.  However, the text is a bit
lacking without the pictures, but I guess it's free to browse the shelves in
the comic shops.

Roy