[DL] Alternative Powers Cost (Was Toxic Shaman)

Hi Guys,
Sorry for the delay, thanks for the response on Weird West Toxic Shaman.

I was thinking (Careful I hear you say) that these original Toxics
should have a Cost to their powers more in line with the Weird West, due
to the fact that HOW AB's have an easier (No flaming please) time with
Strain than say Backlash.

So to show the evolution of these originals I was interested in an
alternative Cost for the Toxic Shaman.

I was also thinking of an alternative for Psykers in the Weird West
along the lines of them recieving mind bending visions rather than
strain.

Possibly showing an evolution from Past Abs to future ones.

Any thoughts,

MAx

Visit the Path O' The Reckoning:
< http://freespace.virgin.net/max.trebilcock/deadlands/ddindex.htm >