[DL] Timeline

Just looking through the HoE archives and I noticed a
complete deadlands timeline posted by David Heth:

http://mscof.home.texas.net/time1.html

It goes from 1500 BC all the way to 2094, giving dates
as well as reference locations.  The complete list
claims to be 53 pages (quite an achievement,
congrats).  All the information is only from player's
sections to avoid spoilers.  Note I had nothing at all
to do with this project, I just wanted to share one
event which caught my attention :)

2000: February 16 Windows crashes and Mike Scofield
looses hours of work on this f*****g timeline.
Remember kids, when a Windows system crashes a Mac
user gets his wings. Stupid Microsoft Windows. Bill
Gates is a servitor of the Reckoner of Frustration.

-Munch Wolf