[DL] Fear levels/effects

Has anyone thought of other fear effects for higher
fear levels than just saying things look spookier and
spookier?  I've noticed various sources that have
storms or diseases or other oddities pop up because of
increased fear level, and I've been thinking of making
up a table to help people come up with their own
unique fear effects.  It's based off of the 52 card
deck with either a d6 or d8 rolled for the specific
effect (leaning more toward the d8).  That would give
over 400 different effects (from minor curses, to
random tornados, to people just fading away at higher
levels of fear).  How useful would such a table be to
people on the list?

-Munch Wolf