RE: [DL] Dynamite and TNT (was: A whole passel o' questions...)

<snip>
> And weither I want them to just be able to resort to
> Dynamite or not.  "It doesn't go off. Want to know
> why?  Well, you'd have to go take a look at the stick
> to find out."  They pass for some reason.

And yet still (many years later) AFAIK the immediate action drill for a
charge that fails to detonate is ...

1) Wait five minutes.
2) Officer In Charge walks down to the charge to investigate.

Let me tell you *that's* a long walk too!

<snip>
> Ah, well...  I wasn't here for that.  Didn't know you folks
> already knew it.
>   Sorry.

NP.

Jim