Re: [DL] Re: The Goffin [OT] [Goff]

>The Goffin should definitely be an award. But what would it be for? Best
>role-playing? Biggest body count? Most spectacular death? On second
thought,
>maybe not 'most spectacular death'. After all, you don't want your posse
>wiping themselves out a la Daffy Duck as they try to impress you:
>
>>KABLAM!<
>
>"That was terrific, Daffy! The crowd loved it, they want more!"
>
>Derek "I know, I know, but I can only do it once..." D. Bass

Sorry to keep this off topic thread going, but I've just had a scarey
thought.

Do all winners of the Goffin get <gulp> measured for it?

Roy

I've taken Greg's point on board and stopped watching the coast, cos if I
cannot see the ornithopters coming, then he cannot be here, right Greg?

My motto: See no evil, hear no evil, sp......