[DL] Sex

What do you think good rules for sex would be? I'd like to give my players a
reason to use the abundant whores in the ol' west. I was thinking something
along the lines of a fair vigor roll, with each success and raise adding +1
to all you rolls for the ensuing day (after-glow type effect). There could
even be an aptitude for it, and an edge, (sexual dynamo or something), which
adds to your effectiveness in the sack. Of course, Randy people would
suffer -2 to the roll, and Frigid characters automatically fail should they
ever be forced into the act.

Also, I was thinking non-frigid characters should suffer some penalty for a
while if they don't get sex. They'd get used to it pretty fast, so the
penalty wouldn't last long. I'm not too sure about this last rule.
Tim