Re: [DL] Sex

>What do you think good rules for sex would be?

No means No?

Kinda reminds you of the old 'What's New' cartoons dunnit?

OK Tim, I am taking this posting at face (or maybe I should say full-frontal) value.  That may be a mistake, cause you may have your toungue firmly in cheek (yours I hope!)

To be honest, IMNSHO, some things shouldn't have rules laid (that time I didn't mean to pun) out for them.  Just roleplay it, man.

Jeff "Whats this afterglow this youngin's talking 'bout.  I thought it was just sweat!" Tolle

Why pay when you don't have to? Get AltaVista Free Internet Access now!
http://jump.altavista.com/freeaccess4.go