Re: [DL] Howdy and a question!

> Also, what are some unusual items you've all used for Fate Pots?  I use a
> small, antique wooden bucket, and I've played with one Marshal who had a
> spitoon. What do you use?

Old coffee can. Players get excited when I start shaking the Fate Chips
around in it. Kind of like ringing the dinner bell.

Just make sure you get all the coffee grounds out of it first.

Still looking for a spittoon to use, but that won't fit into my book
bag. Maybe a little wooden outhouse.

Mike the Barely Coherent
--
"You know you've found the woman of your dreams when she says you can
'tap her mana'."