[DL] Howdy and a question!

Greetings all!

I'm a "new" member of this list (although I've been running a DL campaign
for over a year now).  I'm thrilled to be a part of this on-line community
(or should I say, Posse?)

On to the question:

Apart from Pinnacle's own music CD and various Ennio Morricone tracks, what
other music suggestions do you all have for background tapes/CDs?  I tend to
have stuff playing during our games for atmosphere, but I need to put a
fresh new compilation together!

Also, what are some unusual items you've all used for Fate Pots?  I use a
small, antique wooden bucket, and I've played with one Marshal who had a
spitoon. What do you use?

Later!

Scott Alan Woodard
ogma01@earthlink.net