Re: [DL] Howdy etc.

Hola!
I also happen to be a new member of the list, and although I don't have any
better suggestions for music offhand (our group doesn't use music as a
rule), I once used a bucket as a Fate Pot (kind of appropriate for when your
players don't make it through the night...).

Also, I was wondering if someone could give me a pointer or two on the
transition from life to -well, unlife. My poor little gunslinger got
mercilessly shot down in a duel (yes, I could have vamoosed, but it would
have been out of character), and has now returned from the grave
considerably the worse for wear.
Anyway, the ten points of Hindrances I gave her during character creation
really don't apply to unlife (ailin' and night terrors), so I was wondering
if I had to replace them, buy them off, or simply take my five new points of
undead hindrances and be done with it.

Thanks,

Daphné
--
Where am I going, and why am I in this handbasket?