Re: [DL] Howdy etc.

Thank you very much, Ross.

You're not a bad Marshall, just a fundamentally evil and sadistic one *g*.
Anyway, it's not like I didn't ask for it by creating a gunslinger with an
undeclared death wish and a really sucky vigor... I guess now it really can
be called "The Quick and the Undead" (we all groaned a long time ago). I
really wouldn't want to be around that undead who's got a Greater Manitou in
the passenger seat, though.

Oh, and for whoever's interested in the burlap coffee bag: beware, they tend
to be kind of see-through, so if your players aren't all as honourable as we
are (*ahem*), you might want to watch out for that.

Ah, yes, "River o' Blood, River o' Fear, River o' Death: the adventure so
cool it needs three names and a subtitle." Well, fighting the Confederate
Undead was fun, if rushed toward the end. I can't help wondering what would
have happened if we'd ended up on the opposite shore instead of at the
plantation... Poor Marshall Monroe (or should I say ex-Marshall?): not only
has he lost his employer, he's also lost any money he made in Yellow Creek,
and now his deputy's undead.
I think you might have done something more with the whole -voodoo, was it?-
aspect of the thing. Or at least had that girl with "the sight" be a little
more vocal about what was coming -not that we didn't find out quickly
enough. I'm glad you decided to get Taft some spectacles (I think Victoria
-that's my character, btw- is going to teach him to use a rifle, because he
just looked silly trying to shoot soldiers hundreds of yards away with his
pistols).

Later all,

Daphné
--
Where am I going, and why am I in this handbasket?