Re: [DL] Does anyone have a way...

> Does anyone have a way to determine on what date a full moon would have
> occurred in 1876, I need to know in order to properly set up an upcoming
> adventure I am working on.  Thanks in advance.

Well, you could conceivable take how long ago the last full moon was in real
life, then find out how many days have passed between the date in your
campaign and the last full moon.  After you've done that, divide by 27.  The
remainder should be either the number of days until the next full moon or
the number of days since the previous.full moon.  For error checking, I
guess you could take both and follow the # days/27 formula outlined above.

Of course, bear in mind I failed College Algebra.

Nick "numbers hurt Hulk's brain" Zachariasen