Re: [DL] Does anyone have a way...

Dirk said at Ò[DL] Does anyone have a way...Ó.
[Jun/04/2000 17:05]

> Does anyone have a way to determine on what date a full moon would have
> occurred in 1876, I need to know in order to properly set up an upcoming
> adventure I am working on.  Thanks in advance.

Actually, there are any number of lunar calendars available as shareware;
check a site like www.shareware.com.  If for some reason you can't find
something for PC (I see you're using Win98), let me know and I'll check for
Macintosh.  I used to have one, but I seem to have tossed it.

Good luck!