Re: [DL] Howdy and a question!

We use a antique bank coin sack (dates from the 1880's) for the fate pot.
Others that we have used is a spitoon, hat, and for a while a Yosemite Sam
head coffee mug.

Music, grab any western soundtrack. Tombstone is good, Long Riders is good,
and the score for the Wild Wild West isn't bad either.  Be careful on the
last on be sure to get the score and not the soundtrack.  Unless you really
want the Walkin' Dead to be 'Gettin Jiggy Wit It.' during the fights.

Other music we use is Civil War era music.  Available many places on the web
that cater to Civil War reenactors.  Or if you can get to Gettysburg they
sell the tapes and CD's all over the place in town.