Re: [DL] Howdy and a question!

I saw an amazing band last night, and if you can find their CD's, the more
power to you.

They are called "Calexico" and they are from Tucson AZ (they are the rhythm
section for "Giant Sand" but enough rock geek nonsense ...)

They play a modified "spaghetti western" sound, with pedal steel, weird
guitar licks, tejano horn hits, spooky xylophone, etc.