Re: [DL] Hi again, y'all.

----- Original Message ----- >
> Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 16:30:48 EDT
> From: Ghoull@aol.com
> Subject: Re: [DL] Hi again, y'all.
>
>      If the posse has already faced special humans such as this, it's time
> bring in nonhuman opponents. If your players have never seen Ninja Scroll,
> the Eight Devils of Kimon might make interesting pawns for Kang (if you
have
> never seen Ninja Scroll, drop what you are doing and go rent it NOW. Now,
> d'you hear me?! Get away from that computer this minute!). Other
> possibilities include hopping vampires, giant squids, or Chinese ogres.
>
>                             ---Ghoull

Go with the hopping vampires, giant squids and Chinese Ogres. Save your
money and yourself from having to sit through Ninja Scroll. I barely got
through 20 minutes before I took it back. Luckily I only borrowed it from a
friend.

It bears mentioning that I think Anime sucks in general, so my opinion is
rather slanted.
sinisterdexter@mindspring.com