[DL] Question about new experience system

I've been out of the game for about a year now and I'm just coming back.
I'm marshalling "Worms!" tomorrow and I noticed that the experience system
has changed. I remember rumblings about this about the time we took a long
hiatus from the game, but it appears that with the second edition rules,
there is no more bounty.

So here's my question: are the chip experience point awards listed in the
adventures thrown into a pot to be divided later among the players? Or, for
example, if it says the players get "one white chip" for doing something
does that mean that each player in the group gets a white chip?

I haven't bought the new rulebooks yet, so I need a little help for now.
Thanks!

e-mail: cgriffen@cisco.com         http://www.geocities.com/~cgriffen/