[DL] Nature spirits and shamans

Hola all!

I'm running a one-shot in about two weeks, and one of my players insists on
playing a shaman even though he knows that the adventure happens for the
most part on a train. I've explained the whole "old ways" deal to him, but
he's dead-set on his shaman character. I figure that the nature spirits are
going to be *way* irked at this, so I was thinking of having favours cost
twice the original number of appeasement points.
Got any other ideas on how I can best make it clear to him and the other
players while I'm at it that shamans and technology are a bad mix?

Thanks a mil,

Daphné
--
Where am I going, and why am I in this handbasket?