Re: [DL] So now what?

Right. Atlas *does* make _Once Upon a Time_ and _Spammers_ though. Spammers
is okay, while OUaT is quite good with a group of roleplayers.

And I have to say that 90% of what Cheapass makes is worth every penny you
spend on it. Also some of the "Cheapass knockoff" companies make pretty good
stuff.

I recommend _Kobolds Ate My Baby_ and its expansion_ More Things to Kill and
Eat_ for $6.00 worth of roleplaying books. And for more cheap board game
fun - _Ebola Monkey Hunt_ is fantastic - particularly with the _Power
Monkeys_ expansion.

sinisterdexter@mindspring.com