Re: [DL] [OT] So now what

 >I recommend _Kobolds Ate My Baby_ and its expansion_ More Things to Kill and
 >Eat_ for $6.00 worth of roleplaying books. And for more cheap board game
 >fun - _Ebola Monkey Hunt_ is fantastic - particularly with the _Power
 >Monkeys_ expansion.

You beat me to it.  Ebola  Monkey Hunt ROCKS.  It's by Placebo Press.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

My freshly made cross, my freshly dug grave,
I'm still a man but no longer a slave.
      Scarf Jones, The Railway of Death.  (Burma-Thailand railroad, WWII)

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Ralph Waldo Emerson:
It didn't cross the road; it transcended it.