Re: [DL] Gremlins?

Hey there,
         This is a problem that we are aware of - it seems to happen to a
small number of all of our books.  What you likely have is a missing
section of 16 pages, and a double up of a different 16 pages.

         The first thing to try is to go back to the store you purchased
this from and then request an exchange.  That will be the fastest way to
get you a good copy of the book.  If the store won't do this, send it in to
Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.
PO Box 10908
Blacksburg, VA 24062-0908

with a letter explaining what happened and that provides your return address.

Thanks.

At 06/06/00 10:23 AM -0400, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>         I was wondering if anyone knew what to do about defective books,
> I bought a
>copy of Lost Angels this weekend and I'm missing about 15 pages or so...
>Don't have the book in front of me at the moment but its like pages 81-96 or
>so.... I've never had any trouble before with any of my Deadlands books so
>do I contact Pinnacle or do I try to return the book to the store I got it
>from?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Charles

>         unsubscribe deadlands

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

My freshly made cross, my freshly dug grave,
I'm still a man but no longer a slave.
      Scarf Jones, The Railway of Death.  (Burma-Thailand railroad, WWII)

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Ralph Waldo Emerson:
It didn't cross the road; it transcended it.