RE: [DL] So now what?

> That sounds cool, sounds similar to a game I once played called "Lunch Money".  Is this
game
> sold at mos game stores?
>
> --D

At all the good ones. But you can also get it from the makers <www.cheapass.com> or from
the guy that did the art for the game Phil Foglio at <www.studiofoglio.com>.

If you've never played a "CheapAss Games" game before, they are really good games for
only $5 bucks. they give you only the bare minimum to play. You provide the player tokens
or the money (in DEADWOOD we use our poker chips). and there area lot of them out
there.

Cheyenne "Set On Fire" Wright

"It's so comforting to know that there are people in this world sicker than I am."
-Tim Curry