Re: [DL] Fear levels/effects -- Mystic Levels

>    In my campaign, set in Perry, OK (Hell's Half Acre), I use something
like
>this.  The overall area is Fear Level 0 -- yup, it's one o' them normal
>places you always hear about but never see. :)  Four places in town are
Fear
>Level 1 -- specific buildings or other sites which don't "feel right" for
>some reason.  Sometimes inside those places, there are sub-areas at Fear
>Level 2.

I see I'm not the only one that does this.  My town over all is a fear level
2 (creepy place), one place in town is a 4 (haunted), and another is a 5
(scene of several black magic rituals and sacrifices).   Loads of fun with
the harrowed PC is wandering around town.