Re: [DL] Tombstone Epitaph Headlines

In a message dated 6/8/00 11:00:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
munchwolf@yahoo.com writes:

<< Fire up your love life with fish hooks, bullets & a bar of soap

     Be careful with this. I tried it once and wound up with a 5-year prison
term. Eventually managed to plea-bargain my way out of it by spreading the
blame around to innocents, but I had sign up for that damn registry. ;-)

     I've visited the Weekly World News site in the past, and it is a very
fun place to browse. A creative Marshall can fish out some really cool plot
ideas, too (although it is a little heavy on angels & aliens).

                        ---Ghoull