Re: [DL] Origins Awards Online

At 04:59 PM 6/9/00 -0600, you wrote:
> >>Rumor has it you can even vote online as well, thought I've not checked.
> >
> >You can vote only, and Pinnacle has my vote, fer sure!
>
>Even though - fragnabbit - some cheesehead put competing PEG stories up
>for one category.

That was rough, but at least Pinnacle has a greater chance of winning.

My vote went to the story I actually read--Infestations. It was written by
some chowderhead named Shane Hensley. Doubt we'll see anything by THAT guy
again... ;-)

Graveyard "Lurking in wait for the Harrowed PEG Hitmen now" Greg

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World