RE: [DL] Origins Awards Online

Graveyard Greg writes:
> not checked.
> > >
> > >You can vote only, and Pinnacle has my vote, fer sure!
> >
> >Even though - fragnabbit - some cheesehead put competing PEG stories up
> >for one category.
>
> That was rough, but at least Pinnacle has a greater chance of winning.

Nope. Pinnacle has a REDUCED chance of winning. Let say as an example "Hate"
received 150 votes and "Infestations" receives 200 votes. But another
company receives 250 votes.  Pinnacle clearly has more votes but the other
company wins. This is not a fair situation and the people at Academy should
know better.
Roger Bert II <Furyondy@triton.net>
Michigan Region/Kingdom of Furyondy
LIVING GREYHAWK Triad: