RE: [DL] Stone Fig

Jeff,

I did paint my Stone figure up with mixed results.  I used the Deadlands
cover for my guide and did a fair job on the painting (using a Testors black
paint -- which is a touch shiny in some light but not too bad, and Citadel
Rotting Flesh for the skin plus several other misc. colors).  The overall
effect turns out to be a very dark figure.  The dark purple vest and dark
metal of the guns leave very little contrast to give a sense of depth to the
figure (esp. compared to, for example, the color scheme of the Gal with No
Name).  Now, the bad news is that this leaves a rather mundane looking
figure.  While the MiB/Pinkerton figures have a similar problem, the flesh
tone does allow for a certain amount of contrast.  The potential good news
is that he does look rather dark and sinister -- almost like a shadow.

Matt