[DL] Re: Stone fig

>I'm trying to get up the nerve to paint my Stone
mini. > Anyone else done it, and how did it turn out?

>Jeff

Jeff,
     I'll be the first to admit I didn't have enough
confidence in my painting skills to paint mine. So,
instead, I tracked down the best minis painter that I
know in the Phoenix area, Bill Scott, and hired him to
paint it for me. It came out fantastic! Stone now sits
behind the screen when I Marshal as inspiration.

John "My posse thinks he talks to me" Higginbotham