Re: [DL] The Agency

Well Happy birthday John, mine comes next month, should be just in time for
Hexarcana.  BTW, speaking of the agency, does anyone know if peg provides a
way to track shipments made from the online store?  I ordered them the day
that they were posted to the store, and haven't seen anything of them except
the charge to my card. (Talk about grumble grumble).

...and ways, Happy Birthday John

--D