Re: [DL] The Agency

> Well Happy birthday John, mine comes next month, should be just in time
for
> Hexarcana.  BTW, speaking of the agency, does anyone know if peg provides
> way to track shipments made from the online store?  I ordered them the day
> that they were posted to the store, and haven't seen anything of them
except
> the charge to my card. (Talk about grumble grumble).

There may have been a slight delay as right when the Agency arrived, we
transferred warehousing from Nashville to close to the Blacksburg office.

Because the Agency and Ghost Busters were new arrivals, they went to a
different location than the majority of our backstock, which was loaded and
transferred to VA. The original warehouse sent out the bulk orders, but I
can't answer for individual ones.

If they did, you should see it anytime now. If they didn't, it may take a
few more days as the remaining Agency/Ghost Busters books are shipped to the
VA location. Heck, I've not gotten mine yet...

Still, now that the Blacksburg office will directly oversee shipping again
for the first time in nearly 2 1/2 years, I can't help but feel it will
improve service.

If you don't get them by the end of the week, email me privately and I'll
look into it for you.

John Goff