Re: [DL] The Agency

(

)

> What I ment was... is there a standard operating
> procedure for disposing of bodies of people/agents who
> have just died (not refering to the living dead).  Ie,
> do agents ghoulishly chop up their fallen comrades
> after a battle to insure they don't rise again, or do
> they take a less 'proactive' (I hate that word)
> stance, and just bury them like anyone else, only
> taking action when they do return from the grave?

That sort of thing isn't covered in basic training, although I'd imagine
experienced agents would probably pick up on MG's suggestion of bullet to
the head. (I know mine did quickly...<g>).

However, in general, the average corpse _isn't_ all that likely to rise from
the grave, so such measures more often than not are unnecessary and likely
to call attention to the agent's activities (_not_ desireable). As to
extreme measures (burning/chopping), that would be _very_ much frowned upon,
as now the agent has to explain not only what happened in the first place,
but why her companions are horribly mutilated...

:-)

John