Re: [DL] Rules for Double Tap?

> I was playing last night and one of my players wanted to double-tap.   He
> had an automatic weapon, and we couldn't find the rules for it anywhere?
> Does anyone have rules on Double Tapping?

Double-tapping is available in The Wasted West supplement for HOE. I
probably wouldn't allow it in the DL time period for a couple of
reasons--mainly because the tactic didn't develop until the 3rd quarter of
the 20th century in reality. :-)

Also, DL automatic weapons are probably a little quirky to perform the
maneuver reliably.

But, that's only my opinion on it. There's nothing that says you can't use
it in your game if you'd like.

John Goff