[DL] Rules for Double Tap?

Hello all-

I was playing last night and one of my players wanted to double-tap.   He
had an automatic weapon, and we couldn't find the rules for it anywhere?
Does anyone have rules on Double Tapping?  I could have sworn I saw them
someplace.

What we ended up doing, was if he got a raise on his shootin' role (I didn't
assign him a penalty, though I am sure he would have had a -2 to the roll,
else why would you *not* ever double tap?) then he hit with both bullets,
else he just hit with the one bullet.  I figure if he got that raise and hit
with both bullets, he rolled for hit location just the one time and both
bullets hit that location (that is the point of the double tap, I do
believe), but he cannot use his raise to modify the hit location unless he
got a raise or more above and beyond what he needed to hit.  Does this sound
close?  Or was I too harsh?  If anyone has any ideas or clues, please fill
me in!

Thanks,
Scott