Re: [DL] 3 questions

--- Guilherme Moraes <guimas@netpar.com.br> wrote:

> 1) A player mine have a hidrance Loco and I say they
> speak with his shotgun.
> He pay 2 points but I think it's a hidrance just for
> 1 point.

Well, what's his mindset?  Does he just talk to the
gun?  Does the gun talk back?  Will he get in fights
with the gun and not want to have anything to do with
it for a while?  Is it more of a Mr. Garrison/Mr. Hat
thing, or just 'I have a gun that I like and talk to,
but don't expect to talk back since guns can't do
that'?  If he just talks to the gun, knowing it's an
inanimate object, that's more of a habit (1).  If the
gun talks back then it's a loco, and be sure to speak
for the gun occasionally, telling him to kill innocent
people :).

> 2) This same player buy friends in a high place and
> I decide give him a
> politc like a ex-councilior. He pay 5 points but i
> think the friend have to
> be best. Someone have a idea?

5 points is a pretty powerful friend.  Maybe the
commander of a nearby fort, a state judge, owner of a
newspaper, powerful lawyer, etc.

> 3) Can someone tell how my player use the dodge
> aptitude?

They use it to duck bullets.

Pg 96 of the original rulebook.

-Munch Wolf