Re: [DL] 3 questions

"Guilherme Moraes" wrote:
 > Hi list, I new playing Deadlands and I have 3
questions and someone of you
 > can help.
 >
 > 1) A player mine have a hidrance Loco and I
say they speak with his shotgun.
 > He pay 2 points but I think it's a hidrance
just for 1 point.

If you mean he shoots first and uses violence as
a way of solving most issues then yes that would
be  2 points. It could be also considered
Bloodthirsty. If he talks to his shotgun then
it's 1 point.

 > 2) This same player buy friends in a high
place and I decide give him a
 > politc like a ex-councilior. He pay 5 points
but i think the friend have to
 > be best. Someone have a idea?

The points for friends in high places show how
much influence the friend has. If you wish you
can make them increase the cot to increase the
loyalty of the friend. This is optional and not
official.
In this case if this person is very loyal and
have a decent amount of influence in the area
then thye are worth 5 points. Its a matter of how
much influence the person has.

 > 3) Can someone tell how my player use the
dodge aptitude?

Any ranged attack comig at them can be dodged if
they have a card avlible. If they dodge their
roll for dodge is the new target number for the
attack. So you go back and look at the attck and
see if would hit with the new target number.

Spacedog