[DL] Shootout at Malfunction Junction

All right, now that I've got a badge, I'm registering my GRW event for
GenCon (and, if people wamt Origins as well).  What I need to know is who
is interested and what time is good for those folks?  E-mail me privately
to let me know a good time, and I'll make the game at the most convenient
time possible.
The game is going to be for all six railroads, 500 points per player.
Players can design their own rail gangs, using any troops from official
publications (GRW main box, Fistful o' Ghost Rock, Derailed!, website,
etc.).  The minis must be painted and appropriate, though reasonable
substitutions can be made (especially for troops that don't have figures
yet).  I'm going to be the Marshal of this event, and it's not sponsored
by PEG (I know it's been about 4 years since anyone but game publishers
ran scheduled events, but hopefully we can deal).
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.