Re: [DL] Acrobat Character Sheet

> > :-)
> >
> > John - do you know if Pagemaker can open Coreldraw files?
>
> Not a clue. If I get a spare moment, I might try to download it and give it
> a shot.
>
> John

Hoy hoy all!

I've noticed a lot of problems with downloading the new Char Sheet.  I
kinda helped the original author with proofing it (a little...sorta).
Anyhew, if I remember our conversations rightly, I think you need the
newest edition of Adobe to read the thing.  The newest version is 4.05b,
I think.  Maybe that might have something to do with it?  Then again,
maybe not...

D.