Re: [DL] Agency/Ghost Busters

> I think I read that in "Nook o' the Dead", but I might be wrong and it's
> a little nonsense technical issue that really has no effect on the
> adventure ;]

Yeah, but it's one of those vague points--how quickly isn't really clear,
and since it's obvious the guy you're refering to has been keeping himself
trimmed for a few years <g>, maybe his hair was "Maimed" and took a few days
to heal back. :-)

> So, I brought it up really for no reason other than I noticed it and
> felt compelled to mention it.

If that's all you noticed, then I'm happy. ;-)

Personally, I think Lucien's adventure absolutely rocks.

John