[DL] Weird West Webpage under construction

Hola all,

There is a (very minimal) Deadlands webpage at the following URL.  It is
currently under construction, and should be updated regularly over the next
few weeks.

It's really the detrius of an earlier attempt, so don't be too harsh.  I
plan on putting up the rest of my players' posse and cast of supporting
characters, some house rules I find useful, and session notes and full
adventures, including River o' Fear.

Feedback greatly welcomed and appreciated!

Ross Coburn
coburn@sympatico.ca