Re: [DL] Botched Dominion Roll

> Book o' the Dead, pg 80, section titled: Total
> Dominion.

Got that one--just not anything saying going bust on a Dominion roll gave
total dominion. Personally, given odds, I think that might be a little
harsh...

>The easiest solution is have the
> hero's total equal one, and then calculate success's
> and raises for the manitou.  In the end he should get
> about 2 or 3 points, and with the hero losing that
> many he should be out of action for a while (unless
> you're playing with uber-munchkins with 5d12+20
> spirit).

Which is pretty much what I do. In one session (we rotate Marshals in our
weekly game), I turned the Harrowed from having every single point of
Dominion to barely having an edge. Tonight, he lost that edge...

And then proceeded to get temporarily taken over and total screw the first
good thing the posse's done on their own in a while completely over. Without
them ever knowing it. :-)

John "Feels much better about himself for it" Goff