[DL] Re: Botched Dominion Roll

Unless I'm wrong according to the PEG books anytime you botch a roll it is
considered a 0, nada, zip. So the character rolls a 0 the manitou rolls
whatever and gets a point for every success and raise.
I'd probably go with John on throwing the manitou an extra dominion too, but
unless your player already had a ton of dominion, you could easily make him
lose his character on a single die roll... before he got to play that session
no less!
Still John's rule sounds best to me. (ie you roll a 7 for the manitou, it
gets one for a success (TN5), and one because the character busted on his
Spirit).