[DL] [SHANE or JOHN] Deadlands on computer?

Hello to those I hold in highest regard,
   I was wondering if there is any chance we will see a cd-rom or dvd-rom with the Deadlands books on it...or even seperate cd-roms. as I plan to buy a laptop specifically for marshalling deadlands. and it would be so incredibly helpfull to have all those books at my fingertips when I needed to know something...plus that way my players wont know what coming up if they see me with the BoTD or RVC 1 or 2 out.  I know in all likely hood this is wishful thinking but it would be so great...and I would pay willing 20$ for one book on cd....or maybe 100 for the set
               Thank you for such a wonderful game.
                         Matthew Noyes