Re: [DL] [SHANE or JOHN] Deadlands on computer?

I can't really give an answer to that one. Shane would be the man to ask, but he's out of the country (heck, the hemisphere) for the next couple of weeks.

May I suggest reposting your question (tagged just for Shane, BTW--otherwise, he might figure I'll answer it) the first week of July or so? I don't know that he even has an answer for that, but he'll have a better idea than I. :-)

John