Re: [DL] upcoming books [Goff]

> If you don't mind me prying, how drastically will Alchemy change? Will it
be a concentration of Mad Science, a new Aptitude, or what?

You know, the book is nearly done, and I've deliberately avoided that topic
so far (not because I don't want to do it, but because all the gizmos and
steam augmentations burned me out on "rules" stuff <g>). The change won't be
drastic, it will either be simply Alchemy or become a concentration of Mad
Science, as you've surmised, with the most likely of the two being the
former, just to bring it somewhat in line with the other "Hexslingin'"
Aptitudes for arcane bacgrounds. That also makes it easiest to change
existing characters over--just erase the "science:" part of the Aptitude.
:-)

John