Re: [DL] Jeffrey Combs [OT]

> He's also the Doctor in the [IMHO] excrable House on Haunted Hill.
Question is - what's the connection with everyone's favourite Vorta?
Coincidence?

> Sam de Smith
>
>  ---- you wrote:
> > > I _knew_ that sounded familiar.  Now, who's Geoffrey Kohms???
> >
> > Jeffrey Combs is a B-movie actor most notable for playing Dr. Herbet
> > West in "Re-Animator" and "Bride of Re-Animator" [and if rumors are
> > true, "Beyond Re-Animator"] as well as starring in "From Beyond".

He's ALSO been in several movies by Full Moon Entertainment.  I think he may
have been in at least one Puppet Master, and I know he was in Waxwork 2:
Through the Portal of Time (great movie, though I don't think that was Full
Moon).

Nick "also The Pit and the Pendulum" Zachariasen