Re: [DL] Evil relic for a Scientist, need one...

  How about a bloody lab coat (the blood just will not
come out) that gives him an extra card to draw (it
just makes him feel inspired) during the blueprint
stage.  However, the Marshal rolls twice on the
Malfunctions table whenever a Reliability roll is
failed for the gizmo, taking the more disastrous
result.
  Or pseudo scientific book he possess from one of his
mentors, that gives him Night Terrors until he solves
its riddles.  Just some thoughts.
                                 Horace Black