Re: [DL] Evil relic for a Scientist, need one...

The Mad Scientist in my game has a pair of crystal-lensed reading glasses
that he felt a mysterious urge to, uh, "borrow" from his mentor when the old
fellow turned up dead one day, seemingly of a massive aneurism (i.e., his
brain melted).

At first, the glasses just gave him an extra card to draw for blueprints,
with no apparent drawbacks.  Now that he's gotten into the habit of using
them all the time, he's going to suffer the ill effects of a black joker if
he draws either a red or a black joker.  Once his noggin has been rattled a
few times, I'm thinking of trying out something like a Harrowed's loss of
Dominion ...

Moohoohahaha,

-- Joe M.