Re: [DL] My Absence

 >How does the white chip element of Guardian Spirit - Turtle work now that
 >Luck o' the Irish has changed?

 From the accumulated rulings
Guardian Spirits: Turtle
Q)      Having just acquired a copy of Ghost Dancers I noticed that the
White Chip power for the Turtle Guardian isn't really valid with the new
"Luck o' the Irish" rules. Is there any official ruling or should I just
use the old edge rules for  the power? - ?
A)      Here's my fix (you'll note it's basically the old Luck o' the Irish
with a clarification): The white Fate Chip power of this guradian spirit
refers to the Edge luck o' the Irish. However, since this book's
publication, the workings of that Edge have changed greatly. Now, replace
the text of the paragraph describing the white Chip effect with the following:
"For the next 24 hours, when your hero spends a red or blue Fate Chip on a
Trait or Aptitude roll, you may also reroll all dice reading 1s-including
the bonus die gained for the Fate Chip. You may not use this ability if
your character goes bust on the original roll." [John Goff, DL listserv,
5/18/00]

 >Does anyone have a description or image of a Bullard Express Rifle?

Wasn't able to find one.

 >What form does the Tombstone Epitaph come in?  I can't find it online, and
 >my local gaming store (about the most complete one in existence, BTW)
 >doesn't seem to carry it.

It's a publication, 64 pages I think.  You can see it at
http://secure.bnt.com/pegshop/menu
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

m to do it so I could make a tidy profit in the station pool? Besides, all
I know is that chicken tastes just like tube grubs.