Re: [DL] Bullard Express?

Oh man I love that gun; hands down the best rifle
there is, in my opinion.  4d10 damage, 11 rounds -
it's sick what a good Hexslinger can do with it (a
good hand can approach dynamite damange!)

In addition, I prefer it for big game hunting over the
Sharps 50 because it carries so many more rounds.  If
you miss that charging buffalo the first time around,
there's no hassle of reloading.

I would -love- a picture of it; thanks in advance to
whoever covers this!

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen